We hope that you’re satisfied with your order, however, if you are not, you can return the goods within 14 days of receipt for a refund. Unfortunately, after this time we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
Costs of return postage is assumed by the buyer and we cannot reimburse this.
- Your item/s must be unused/unworn and returned in its original packaging including any gift boxes that came as part of it. We will not accept responsibility if item/s arrive damaged as a result of them not being packaged as sent.
- Unfortunately we cannot under any circumstances accept the returns of earrings as per ‘health and hygiene’ regulations, unless they are faulty.
- We strongly advise you to obtain receipt of postage when posting your item/s back to us as Vlure Limited are not liable for the cost of any item/s lost in transit back to us.
How do I return an item?
To return an item, please follow the below instructions:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your order number and that you would like a refund, including any details if the item is faulty.
- We will be in touch within 48 hours to give you further details on sending your item/s back to us.
How long will it take to get my refund?
We try to process refunds within 14 days of the goods being sent back to us. We will notify you via e-mail once we have processed your refund. Please allow a further 2-5 days for this to take place or for a replacement to be sent out for exchanges.
Please note that any refunds on items that were part of a promotion such as ‘buy one get one free’ or ‘2 for £ Value’ or any free gifts must be returned to receive a refund.